Box Measurements and Weight
When generating a shipping label for your self supplied box, it specifically requires accurate measurements and weight in order to ensure further charges are applied due to the box being greater in size or weight than is stated by the corresponding shipping label.
Measure each side of each box
- Determine box Length, Width, and Height.
- Round up to the nearest inch when taking measurements.
- UPS will charge you for it otherwise.
- Save those numbers and enter into the DRM shipping label generator on your account
Box Size and Weight Limitations
- Boxes can be no greater than 165 inches in length and girth combined.
- To accurately determine length and girth, use the formula: Length + 2x Width + 2x Height
- The actual weight is the package weight rounded up to the next whole pound.
- Use a scale to determine the weight of the package. Round any fraction of a pound to the next whole pound.
- Maximum weight is 70lb, but extra UPS fees will be applied to boxes over 50lb.
*NOTE: It can take up to 3 months after completion of service for UPS to apply fees to your account.
Further information may be found here.