How Pricing Works
Storage cost is assessed per bar-coded boxed or non-boxed item based on our pricing guide across five (5) pricing tiers from small to huge.
Storage costs are billed within 72 business hours of pickup to the card used to register for our services.
Initial storage period covers up to four months.
- Pay upfront billing and save 10% off your entire storage cost for the initial 4 months.
- .Pay 4 monthly installments at list price for the initial storage period.
- Final payment is due 2 weeks before your delivery date.
- Any remaining balances and/or installments will be billed upon submission of delivery request if it is within 2 weeks of the requested date.
- Need to store longer? - Extend storage for an additional 4 months or on a monthly auto-recurring basis until delivery is completed.
Average Storage Costs
The average order size is around 7 items. Normally our customers store 3-5 boxes and 1-2 non-boxed items (such as a mini-fridge or tv) The total cost for storage based on the average order size is between $375-$425. The cost will vary depending on what is actually picked up for storage and you have complete control of the final storage bill. Discarding low-value items such as brooms and mirrors can also help you reduce your overall cost.
Click the link below and enter your school name to review our pricing and service cost details for your school.