Packing your boxes with care will ensure that they make it to your final destination on time and damage-free.
- Make sure your packages do not exceed 45lbs and that you have distributed the weight evenly.
- Fragile items should be separated from each other, and from the corners, sides, top, and bottom of the box.
- Use recommended internal protection materials to safeguard your belongings.
- Recommended Materials: bubble wrap, packing peanuts, inflatable packaging and foam enclosures.
- Non-recommended Materials: clothing, blankets, towels, newspaper/newsprint, and pillows.
- Avoid packing valuables and perishables, such as: cash, jewelry liquids, food, candles or toiletries.
- Close your box securely by applying three strips of the provided packing tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the three edge seams are tightly sealed.