We recommend that you use the original packaging materials for your television so that it will be covered under insurance. If that is not possible, wrap your television in moving blankets or towels and place it inside of a sturdy box. Make sure that the television is secured and does not shift inside of the box. Also, make sure that nothing is putting pressure on the screen of the TV. TV’s can be stored outside of a box, but will not be insured. Only TV's packed properly in their original packaging will be covered under the insurance as specified in the terms and conditions.
Articles in this section
- How to pack your boxes
- How should I pack my Television?
- How should I prepare my Plastic Drawers?
- How should I prepare my Luggage and trunks?
- How should I pack my Microwave?
- How should I prepare my Refrigerator?
- How do I pack my Lamps?
- How do I prepare my Rugs?
- How should I pack my bed or futon?
- How should I pack my Desks and Furniture?