Skip to main content
How to prepare desks and furniture
- Make sure to cover any finished surfaces of your furniture with either plastic or cardboard.
- Empty drawers and cabinets of items.
- Secure all of the drawers and shelves so that they do not open or separate during the move. (tape is not suggested)
- Remove any separable shelves and tape them together tightly and pack them along with any hardware (put inside a sandwich baggie) inside one of your boxes.
- Self-assembled particleboard furniture is not covered by the insurance as stated in the terms of service; https://www.dormroommovers.com/terms