Skip to main content
How should I prepare my refrigerator?
- Unplug your refrigerator and leave the doors open at least 2 days prior to your selected move out day.
- This is to ensure that it has completely defrosted and dried so that it does not mold and leak water on your other items.
- Wipe dry all wetness with a clean towel.
- Wrap the cord up and tape it securely behind the coils so that it does not drag or tear.
- Make sure to secure the drawers and shelves inside as they may shift during the move.
- Please keep in mind that a fee will be assessed if your refrigerator is not defrosted adequately due to the additional handling needed by our movers before it’s placed into storage.
- Movers have the right to refuse to accept any refrigerator that is deemed unhandle-able due to unsanitary conditions.