Unplug your refrigerator and leave the doors open at least 2 days prior to your selected move out day. This is to ensure that it has completely defrosted and dried so that it does not mold and leak water on your other items. Wrap the cord up and tape it securely behind the coils so that it does not drag or tear. Make sure to secure the drawers and shelves inside as they may shift during the move. Please keep in mind that a fee will be assessed if your refrigerator is not defrosted adequately due to the additional handling needed by our movers before it’s placed into storage.
Articles in this section
- How to pack your boxes
- How should I pack my Television?
- How should I prepare my Plastic Drawers?
- How should I prepare my Luggage and trunks?
- How should I pack my Microwave?
- How should I prepare my Refrigerator?
- How do I pack my Lamps?
- How do I prepare my Rugs?
- How should I pack my bed or futon?
- How should I pack my Desks and Furniture?